Labels

Monday 12 December 2011

Preliminary Task:Evaluation pt1


Looking back at your preliminary task what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

From my preliminary task I have learnt quite a few things, especially since it was our first time filming our project. Throughout our preliminary task I've learnt different techniques about filming since I was the camerawoman for the piece, as well as learning about filming I also learnt about the use of other equipment that we used for our piece.

PLANNING
To help plan each member of my group drew up a storyboard to help portray our ideas, each storyboard that was drawn up was similar which was of a suspect being interviewed to find out some very important information.
We also had a time sheet  which we used to help scheduele our timing to set up our equipment, film our task  and then pack up.



No comments:

Post a Comment